For Appointments Please call: +919021721336

    For more information about hospital


    Dr Vivek Mahesh Agrawal is one of the young and dynamic Neurosurgeon in Nagpur and widely known for his work in Vidarbha, in the field of brain and spine surgery. He has completed M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from B. J. Medical College And Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. M.S (Gen. Surgery) from NHL Municiple Medical College and V.S. Hospital, Ahmedabad and  MBBS from Nagpur.

    B. J. Medical college and Civil hospital, Ahmedabad is one of the busiest centre for Neuro-Surgery in India performing around 200 cases in a month. There he developed very fine skills in managing brain and spine cases in a very hectic three years. He further acquired Neuro- endoscopic surgery skills by completing fellowship programme in Neuro-endoscopy.
    He has worked as assistant professor at Raipur medical college, Chhatisgarh as well as at GMC and Superspeciality hospital, Nagpur for more than 3 years.

    Our Videos

    Spine Specialist in Karimnagar

    A spine specialist is a health professional who focuses mainly on treating spine conditions. Common specialists include chiropractors, physiatrists, physical therapists, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, pain management physicians, anesthesiologists, and many rheumatologists and neurologists.

    An orthopedic healthcare provider is a board-certified surgeon who specializes in problems—from head to toe—of the musculoskeletal system. This includes, of course, the spine. An orthopedist might address conditions such as ruptured discs, scoliosis or other types of neck or low back pain.

    A neurosurgeon is trained to treat conditions of the brain and spine, while an orthopaedic spine surgeon specializes in treating the spine. … Both doctors are considered spine specialists. Both perform complicated spine surgeries, and the line between the two specialties has become blurred in recent years

    Acute back pain caused by a small injury or awkward twist of the spine can usually be treated with basic, conservative remedies like rest, ice, and over-the-counter anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs (NSAIDs). Nevertheless, if that injury or pain becomes problematic or persists, you may want to see a spine specialist.experience any of the following signs or symptoms:

    • Back pain that does not get better and actually gets worse.
    • Back pain that frequently produces numbness, weakness or tingling in the limbs and other parts of the body.
    • The sudden development of bowel and bladder problems.
    • Pain that makes fine motor skills and general movement difficult.
    • Pain that eventually leads to neck issues and worsens with activity.

    Although relatively broad, one or more of these symptoms may indicate a significant spinal problem. On the flip side, a patient may exhibit all 5, but eventually get better or not have a spinal problem at all.